Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introduction

Hello there my name is Drew Powell, I'm from Seattle Washington. I am sixteen and I love movies. I have ever since I was little. I have decided I would like to pursue movie criticism as a career. My favorite critic is by far Roger Ebert. I do have another blog called Movie Reviews but I have decided to create this one just to get a fresh start. In my other blog I posted reviews of films I had reviewed. Some of them were from my school newspaper the Ballard High-school Talisman. And a few of them were published in my weekly Neighborhood newspaper called the Queen Anne news. That's right I am published and I intend on keep writing for them for now. In this blog I will post current movie reviews that i have written and sometimes I will write about the weekly movie scene and give my opinion on it. Your also welcome to view my other blog to read my other reviews. My next post will be the review of the the movie coming out wensday called "The Last Song" March 31st. I am writing it for the Queen Anne News and I intend to post the review on Monday before it comes out.

I'm looking forward to it. My email is Drew.powell93@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment